Firmware Engineer - Internship
Firmware Development of Embedded Systems for electronic smart energy meters and communication modules.
- Implements software components according to the defined specifications within time and cost constraints;
- Tests software components according to the defined specifications (unit and integration testing);Uses agile methods and SCRUM practices;
- Uses management systems for version control and error tracking;
- Documents software components functionality and utilization;
- Implements and performs automation testing for electricity meters with communication to be used in a Smart Metering environment;
- Works in national and international working groups;
- General product support for meters and communication modules;
- Knowledge and experience of Object Oriented Programming (C++) software development.
- Low Experience of low-level development for Real-Time systems using C++ and C (knowledge of assembler would be advantageous).Knowledge of microprocessor-based hardware system design.
- Student at Technical University or Computer Science
- Continued Professional Development