Customer Operations Assistant with French - Bacau
A best of breed technology solutions provider specialising in IT infrastructure, SCC has an enviable track record for helping European based companies and government organisations assess, plan, source, integrate and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver technology optimisation and more for less.Cerinte
As part of the Operations support team you will be in charge of:
- Opening/creating tickets all based on customer requests received by e-mail, telephone, interface
- Closing tickets created as a results of the technician’s visit on customer’s site;
- Checking service rights/accesses for non-contract clients, sending cost estimations for the calls not covered by the contract and cost charging for the service in the data base;
- Placing orders for all the necessary parts required in interventions;
- Scheduling client meetings with the technical team regarding the incident created;
- Assigning field technicians to reported incidents all based on their availability and skills.
· Verbal and written communication skills in French - medium/advanced;
· Knowledge of MS Office and MS based applications;
· Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric;
· Available to work business hours in shifts between Monday to Friday.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
· Consistent benefits package: transportation allowance, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription and discounts including preferential rates to 7Card, Bookster corporate library subscription, free hot beverages;
· Flexible location: possibility to work in the office or remotely;
· High quality external and internal technical trainings;
· Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications that are part of your individual training and development plans;
· Team events: up to 3 team building activities per year, Christmas party for both employees and kids, Employee Summer Festival, 1st of June kids party;
· More benefits depending on the length of service;
· Lateral and management career opportunities.