Middle/Senior Developer COBOL
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Middle/Senior Developer COBOL active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Part of the standard supervision of the Crédit du Nord Repository (Tiers, Contracts, Tariffs, Products, Bank Structure, Nomenclature, Authorizations, User Management) you will be in involved in:
- The “CHANGE” activities: evolutive maintenance and projects;
- The “RUN” activities: batch incident monitoring, production monitoring, quality of service, corrective maintenance;
The functional area is extremely vast. The Repository is the “heart” of the bank and therefore it is at the center of all the application developments within Crédit du Nord. It holds information related to all areas of business: private individuals, professionals, companies, regulatory projects.
- Be in charge of release to production of developments;
- Write code, unit tests and integration tests;
- Perform code review for the juniors in the team, unit test and integration test audit;
- Write technical specs and proof-read the technical documentation made by the junior team.
- Trips to Paris for knowledge transfer and periodically for activity monitoring;
- On-call Mo-Fr 6:00-9:00 CET, 9:00-18:00 CET, 18:00-24:00 CET;
- On-call Sa 8:00-17:00 CET.
A little about you :
- Good knowlegde in COBOL (DB2, IDMS, JCL, Cobol, VSAM, File-Aid, CICS, Ctrl-M, Expediter, MVS/CICS/zos/TSO) and Endevor;
- Experience with Jump (or ticketing notions), Quality Center;
We also value :
- French speaker or be willing to learn and use French in the day-to-day activity;
- Autonomy, leadership, driver attitude;
- Client service-oriented;
- Open-minded, curiosity, going the extra mile;
- Willingness to work in Agile mode;
- Rigorous and adaptable.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.