Currently we are looking for: Junior Tax Consultant
Start date of the job: Autumn 2018
What are the super powers of a Tax Consultant? They have the knowledge and expertise in corporate taxation, indirect taxation and personal taxation in order to provide local and international clients with tailored advice. Their objective is to help clients optimize their tax positions. As a Junior Tax Consultant you will:
- Provide advice on corporate taxation, indirect taxation and personal taxation, tax compliance
- Conduct research in tax legislation sources on various matters
- Analyze and structure data, prepare various reports
- Participate in analysis work
- Follow-up with the tax authorities for the client’s tax files.
What’s in it for you:
What we are looking for:
- You will undergo an intensive induction program, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform
- You will be automatically enrolled in Tax Academy - a consistent and high quality training program giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your day-to-day work
- You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training
- You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments
- You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects
***Please note that only the applications sent through our PwC Carreers website will be taken into consideration.
- Fresh graduates with bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, engineering, law, maths, science or technology
- Team-players interested in developing a career in the Audit field
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office tools)
- Fluency in English
- A high motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to learn.