This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Team Extension active
View all jobs Receptionist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
Self-motivation, initiative, and high energy
Ability to understand customers’ needs and requirements and translate these into profitable solutions for both the customers and the company
Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
Creative problem-solving skills
Strong time management skills
An entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, and high energy
Proven experience as an Receptionist/ Administrative assistant - not mandatory
Knowledge of office administration responsibilities, systems and procedures
Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
Familiarity with email scheduling tools
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
We are looking for a Receptionist, to serve as the point person for office management duties including but not limited to:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, -Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences