|Currently we are looking for: Junior Audit Consultant
Start date of the job: Autumn 2018
Auditors check companies' accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology and give assurance to stakeholders that the financial statements are true and correct. They also provide accounting advice with regard to Romanian accounting principles, International Financial Reporting Standards and other accounting systems.
As a Junior Audit Consultant you will:
What’s in it for you:
- Participate in real auditing projects under the supervision of professional auditors
- Inventory on the client companies’ status
- Prepare statistical and analytical reports
- Testing controls and identifying risks
- Prepare the information for the colleagues who take part in auditing processes
- Gather all the information about the companies’ clients.
What we are looking for:
- You will undergo an intensive induction program, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform
- You will be automatically enrolled in consistent and high quality training programs giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work and to receive international recognized certification - Statutory Accounting, audit courses and professional ACCA certification
- You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training program
- You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments
- You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects.
- Fresh graduates with bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, engineering, maths, science or technology
- Team-players interested in developing a career in the Audit field
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office tools)
- Fluency in English
- Availability to travel
- A high motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to learn.