Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
• Master degree in Accounting or Economics;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounting;
• MS Office knowledge (mainly Word and Excel);
• Good English knowledge;
• Analytical and well organized person;
• Teamwork player;
• Ensures daily review and booking of service invoices related to Romania and Western Europe shipments;
• Performs analysis and profitability reviews of logistic activity, at customer level;
• Archives the related documentation, in accordance with internal regulations;
• Performs monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
• Integration Program in a young and dynamic team;
• Competitive remuneration package including Health & Wellness programs;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Multinational Working Environment;