This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Junior AP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Allianz Technology Bucharest team is looking to ramp up a new team to support Allianz Technology of America – Business Operations. In order to strengthen our controlling team for Workplace, Networks and Infrastructure Solutions & Services, we are looking for a Junior Accounts Payable. The candidate is responsible for vendor invoice management inside Allianz Technology of America.
- Register vendor invoices in SAP and SharePoint;
- Invoice validation and approvals (coding in SharePoint, getting the approvals, controller approval in SAP, GR booking);
- Payment Confirmation/ Payment tracking;
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
- Sort, code and match invoices;
- Set invoices up for payment;
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date;
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues;
- Assigning correctly the costs to internal cost centers;
- Support functional reporting requirements and drive continued improvements in automating reporting and analysis;
- Provide weekly/ monthly reports.
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, with major in Accounting, or Finance related);
- Knowledge of accounts payable;
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures;
- Proficient in data entry and management;
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience;
- Job-related international experience;
- Well versed in presentation techniques and an experienced communicator;
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint;
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills;
- Good computer skills, especially for Excel and PowerPoint;
- Attention to details;
- Entrepreneurial orientation / attitude / self-starter, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Cultural sensitivity in order to fit into a multinational project setup;
- Proactive and showing initiative;
- English: fluent in spoken and written, German is a plus;
- Willingness to work across multiple time zones.
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Team working skills in intercultural environment;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.