- You will work on Automotive project and subprojects and you will be specialized engineer in bringing together component subsystems into a whole and ensuring that those subsystems function together.
- You would have to monitor the pull request delivered from different teams and 3rd parties.
- You will be responsible to preserve the application usability and application development path.
- Participate and host daily integration management meetings with other managers, integrators and customers for planning the content of daily builds.
- In this daily meetings you will use the technical skills to integrate the pull requests and decide if they meet the project requirements.
- You will have a project overview and a continuous contact with all the applications involved parties.
- There will be occasional travel required to sync with the project necessities.
- 2- 3 years of experience as a Software Developer, Quality Assurance or Integrator;
- Solid knowledge and expertise on Linux;
- Solid knowledge and expertise on scripting language (Shell, Perl, Python, Bash);
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, threading;
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant (IT connected) specializations;
- Unified Modeling Language Knowledge;
- Experience in developing embedded applications;
- Knowledge in agile software development methods (SCRUM);
- Basic Autosar knowledge;
- Basic CAN knowledge.
- Willingness to travel (0-20% of time) depending on the project necessities
What we offer:
- An international team working with the world's largest automotive manufacturers
- Access to Harman University for extensive technical trainings
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- State of the art new office easily accessible by city transportation
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Medical subscription
- Fitness discounts
- and much more...