Senior Software Engineer - HERMES project
- Recommend implementation standards that support regulatory compliance objectives
- Presentation and representation of proposed and actual Architecture
- Document key technical requirements for our Telematics Systems and Software
- Drive software and hardware designs to achieve customer requirements
- Act as a Change Management expert and enabler on various projects and programs across the business
- Customer contact for identifying and understanding requirements.
- Supplier contact for understanding the and confirming the suitability of products
- Technical expertise in Telematics Technology and Network Access Devices Domain with core knowledge in modem-based communication
- Can accurately estimate the project scope of a large project and the manpower crucial for the RFQ phase
- Provides technical expertise for the request for quotation (RFQ )phase of potential new projects
- Presentation of telematics technical solutions / concepts to our customers
- Masters/Bachelors degree in electrical, communications, computer engineering or a similar discipline
- 10 years+ experience in product development, embedded systems and connectivity technologies
- Expert understanding of Linux OS Kernel, Kernel Drivers and Application layer
- Experience in system design with different CPU architecture such as ARM, Intel.
- Experience with Open System Architecture
- Has worked with ODMs and other design partners and is quite familiar with the manufacturing processes to proactively assess the challenges
- Extreme hands on in C++ and is willing to get his hands dirty on a continuous basis
- Ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Proven technical leadership
- Is globally recognized as an established technology executive
- Having a proactive, goal oriented approach to decision making.
- Is highly motivated, and is able to motivate others
- Considered a technical expert with regards to Software design and Architecture
- Willing to put in the necessary time to make projects successful
- Clear and strategic thinker; proven experience in translating strategies into actionable plans
Team Player: Having respect for colleagues; leading teams with clarity and accountability.
- Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can effectively work with all levels of a global matrixed organization
- Understanding and working in past organizations that have centralized and de-centralized structures as business requirements change
- Have clear objectives and strives to exceed them
- Takes ownership for personal career and skill development
Willingness to travel to customer and supplier sites.
What we offer:
- An international team working with the world's largest automotive manufacturers
- Access to Harman University for extensive technical trainings
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Medical subscription
- State of the art new office easily accessible by city transportation
- Fitness discounts
- and much more...