Data Scientist - Lurker Project
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.nSince 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on. More information is available at http://www.bitdefender.com/Cerinte
Bitdefender is looking for a data scientist to help us create a new range of technologies for securing information systems.
Our team works on generating valuable security insights by correlating events generated in networks and the corresponding computers.
• Curious by nature
• Ability to analyze and model large datasets
• Firm grasp of basic concepts in probability, statistics and linear algebra
• Experience with Python and/or R
• Experience using data analysis tools such as Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn is a plus
• Experience using real-time or near real-time stream processing systems is a plus
• Research, design and implement algorithms for extracting correlations between datasets
• Generate hypotheses for gaining relevant information by analyzing large sets of data
• Write code for implementing and testing the generated hypotheses
• Communicate your results to team members and to other technical teams