QA Analyst - Delta Endpoint Projects
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bitdefender active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Analyst - Delta Endpoint Projects active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.nSince 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on. More information is available at http://www.bitdefender.com/Cerinte
We are seeking dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality Assurance. In Bitdefender, QA Analysts are valued professionals performing critical functions in the software development life cycle and have decisive contribution on product success.
· Experience with multi operating systems environments;
· Good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes
· Experience in working with test case management tools / bug tracking tools;
· Good analytical skills / problem solver;
· Enthusiastic team player;
· Good command of written/spoken English;
· Attention to details;
· Organized person
Any of the following skills is a plus:
· Experience with Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and IOs
· Experience in configuring server operating systems
· VMWare, Hyper-V, virtualization
· Networking knowledge (SWITCHING, ROUTING, HTTP, DHCP, NAT, VPN)
If you take up our offer, you will:
• Competitive compensation & benefits package;
• Young, dynamic and multicultural work environment;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Career development programs.
As a QA Analyst in the Endpoint Delta Team your tasks will include:
· Investigating outstanding support issues;
· Performing special tests in real market scenarios;
· Configuring and maintaining enterprise testing environments;
· Performing various load, stress and performance tests;