Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps/Build Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
We are currently seeking for a motivated Build Engineer to be part of Ubisoft Bucharest Development Team.
You will work on cutting-edge engine technology, building and supporting development infrastructure to create exciting game experiences and features. You will be a part of a collaboration-oriented team where you will have the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways.
The Build Engineer will support the production team in areas of SCM (branch operation, code merges), build scripts and CI/CD pipeline throughout the product lifecycle.
• Experience working with at least one build system (eg. Quickbuild, Teamcity, Jenkins);
• Proficiency in C# programming language or one of the following scripting languages: PowerShell, Python, Shell, Batch scripting;
• Strong knowledge of a source control system (eg. Perforce, Git);
• Good knowledge of Windows environment (eg. registries, file system, networking);
• Basic knowledge of RESTful APIs;
• Basic knowledge of database management systems (eg. MySQL);
• Passion for games;
• Autonomous and proactive attitude;
• A drive to learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
Nice to have:
• Experience in working with game engines and game development interfaces is a plus;
• Previous experience as a Build Engineer or similar position is a plus.
Build System and Build Farm:
• Work with a team of specialists, create and maintain automated processes;
• Work in close collaboration with different Ubisoft teams (QC, Development, Art) and studios to optimize the build and deployment pipeline;
• Monitor Build System for failures and errors;
• Continually maintain and improve automation scripts and tools for the project and support users of the build systems;
• Administers hardware and software resources for the build farm;
• Provide support for the production tools and automation pipeline;
• Document and update build creation, management and deployment processes.
Source Control (Perforce):
• Provide support for the team;
• Administration of users, groups, permissions, file types and general instance configuration;
• Branch management / integration.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.