Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
We are looking for a DevOps to join the Production department team in order to:
- Act as a pillar which maintains and implements the project’s pipeline automation as well as build and deployment systems;
- Help identifying and solving high-profile pipeline issues that impact the local project (export pipeline failures, build system crashes, performance bottlenecks);
- Help design CI/CD pipelines to include application and security testing, and gates;
- Help with the implementation of availability, security, and performance monitoring and alerting;
- Help automating data resiliency and replication based on policies;
- Help automating systems configuration and orchestration.
- Excellent command of English;
- "Can do" attitude and "outside-the-box" thinking;
- Client oriented;
- Passion for learning and stay on top of technology;
- 3-5 years experience in at least one major source control (Perforce - preferred, Git, SVN);
- 3-5 years experience with at least one major CI tool (QuickBuild - preferred, TeamCity, Jenkins);
- 3-5 years experience with some scripting language (Groovy - preferred, Python, batch files, shell);
- Good understanding of distributed builds and parallel deployments;
- General knowledge of monitoring tools and their purpose.
- Administer and maintain the SCM tool(s) for the various teams in the Production department - include branching strategy, branch creation, integrate merges;
- Create, configure and optimize various level environments (QC, UAT, PROD);
- Collaborate with the QC, Development, Art and other teams to optimize the build and deployment pipeline(s);
- Maintain and improve the environment monitoring tools and their reporting/alerting capabilities;
- Maintain and improve the CI tools and all their configuration(s) in order to optimize resources and improve build times;
- Automate environment and configuration management.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.