Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
We are looking for a Junior DevOps to join the Production department team in order to:
- Help with the execution of CI/CD pipelines;
- Help with day to day operations on the SCM tool;
- Help automating systems configurations;
- Help in handling communication between various teams and provide status updates.
- Excellent command of English;
- A drive to learn and practically apply what you have learned;
- "Can do" attitude and "outside-the-box" thinking;
- Client oriented;
- Passion for staying on top of technology;
- Capacity to understand a problem and come up with a solution;
- General understanding of build and deployment concepts;
- General knowledge of monitoring tools and their purpose;
- Some scripting knowledge (programming knowledge in C# or Java is a plus but not required);
- Initiative and the drive to follow up.
- Be part of a team of highly skilled technical people ready to help and support your growth;
- Learn to administer and maintain the SCM tool(s) for the various teams in the Production department - include basic operations, branch creation etc.;
- Learn to configure and maintain/diagnose various level environments (QC, UAT, PROD);
- Learn how to collaborate with the QC, Development, Art and other teams to optimize the build and deployment pipeline(s);
- Learn about and help maintaining the environment monitoring tools and their reporting/alerting capabilities;
- Learn about and help maintaining the CI tools and all their configuration(s).
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.