This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HARMAN active
View all jobs QSG Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
- Project support and coordination in case of system benches, prototype cars, connection harness, developer's hardware environment, project components and logistic.
- Setup and reparations of developers and test engineers hardware environment and system benches
- connect system benches to power, displays, computer, connect units, start system and check, change components, rework systems according to a manual, repair in case of damage
- Support and changes in prototype/ test cars
- Changing units, check and charge battery, optical check, look at filling means and tires, cleaning, documentation in case of damage, manage car shipping process, manage vehicle distribution, repair and rework according to a manual, measuring with the presumption of cable break
- Software updates, management and logistic of components with the component management database CoBE
- Maintenance of existing projects (all were done in TARGET layout software).
- Replacing parts that are not available on the market.
- Redesign/update of PCB and schematic if some critical errors are found.
- Debugging problems with HW that come from test teams.
- Design new HW based on requirements. That includes:
- Preparing electrical schematic based on requirements.
- Preparing first layout and test of prototypes build based on electrical design.
- Preparing final production with pilot factory.
- All new projects shall be designed base on Harman common standards.
- Error analysis of electronic components
- Check components in case of damage with multimeter, repair and rework according to a manual
- Error description, shipping to service department, documentation
- Changes on hardware
- rework components according to a manual (changing PCB's, soldering of simple parts, cut outs)
- University degree in engineering (Electrical engineering, Information Technology or appropriate graduation or technician)
- Several years of professional experience as a communications engineer, electronics engineer, electrician or mechatronics control engineer - preferably in the automotive environment.
- Very good knowledge of Electrical, Electronics and Mechanics
- Very good handling in the assembly and electronics
- Systematic and logical and structured way of working
- Good communication skills, friendly and helpful
- Very good command of the English language, written and oral
- Knowledge about vehicle networks architecture
- Very good computer skills
- High sense of responsibility, can work independently
- Fundamental knowledge in terms of methodologies in software development
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Technical and commercial English fluently
- Ability to analyze, to communicate and to present
- Ability to work under pressure