Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Axway active
View all jobs Senior Product Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations.
Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
• 3+ years of progressive leadership owning product management and/or product marketing with a reputation of meeting customers’ expectations, meeting tight deadlines, and fostering collaborative working relationships with the engineering team.
• 2 years’ experience using data exchange/integration products or as part of project team performing complex data integrations
• A good knowledge of EDI or alternatively of data exchange/integration domain (MFT, EAI, etc.);
• A good understanding of secure communication protocol (SFTP, AS2, OFTP, etc.);
• Solid knowledge of communication security algorithms;
• Experience in the creation of more than one product from inception to release
• An imaginative and decisive business technologist who possesses deep domain knowledge of customer problems and aspirations.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Background with direct responsibility as a user experience designer, business analyst, presales consultant or technical support engineer.
• Articulating the “what” and “why” of product releases.
• The Product Manager defines the product roadmap. He/she must ensure the roadmap maximizes value to the company.
• Empowers the engineering teams to be autonomous: This role is responsible for effective communication (verbally, visually, and in writing) with the engineering teams to determine scope of work of a given release. The Product Manager relies on and trusts the expertise of the engineering team to determine “how” requirements should be addressed, including architecture, design patterns and implementation details.
• Guaranteeing an effective feedback loop into development. The Product Manager communicates regularly with customers to ensure a rapid and effective feedback loop into development progress and decisions. The Product Manager manages the priority and content of the engineering backlog, clarifies acceptance criteria and user scenarios and validates that all deliverables in a sprint are “done”.
• Aligning with customers’ expectations. The Product Manager represents The User’s perspective at all times and is committed to delivering great products.
• Product lifecycle management: includes feature/module sunset/retirement strategy & plan.
• Design and deliver components that can easily form part of multiple solutions.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- Creative, entrepreneurial working environment where you are empowered to make a difference
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (meal tickets, private medical insurance and dental, E-library, gym access, Fruit Day etc)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- Work from home policy
- More paid vacation – 25 days/year
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!