BI Engineer (SQL Server&Oracle, Teradata&MicroStrategy development)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is one of the largest software companies in Romania, having the ability to maintain and supply large merchandise flows as well as innovate, while coming up with great ideas to sustain the whole value chain through new development methodologies, continuous integration and testing.
Through developing and operating merchandise and logistics systems, management information and archiving systems, data warehouse, customer information and checkout systems, E-commerce solutions and intranet systems, they do more than build and operate the best retail software in the world. It is a place to explore potential, eliminate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. Our client looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Their culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination.
You’re a great fit if you have:
• Very good RDBMS and SQL knowledge
• Good UNIX Shell scripting knowledge
• Very good analytical skills, having a keen interest for technical innovation
• Be able to deliver very good results also in time pressure situation when Production Ecosystem is affected
• Data Warehouse experience will be a plus
• Teradata (Backend Tool) and Microstrategy experience (or BI Frontend tool) exposure will be a plus
• Social skills – collaborative and reliable, patient, respect for others’ opinions, cultural awareness is a must
• Experience with CMS Pirobase and/or CMS Sitecore would be a plus
• Must be fluent in English, both writing and speaking
What we’re looking for?
• Supporting customers and colleagues with both functional and technical expertise on raised Production incidents
• Analyzing and solving the incidents in accordance with priority, impact and SLAs
• Finding the root cause of the incidents and eliminate it or reduce the occurrence to minimum
• Proposing and implementing technical and process improvements by considering Agile and DevOps practices
• Assuring good system resource usage and performance through the implemented technical solutions
• Analyzing and solving tickets according to SLA and priority.
• Solving synchronization defects between the different applications.
• Performing specific country back-end configurations.
• Sharing knowledge inside the team through regular community of practice
• Cooperating with colleagues and teams from different locations
What we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Flexible working hours
• Lunch tickets
• Medical subscription and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
• Free account
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.