Senior Operations Analyst
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in an Operational/Financial Analyst role
• A mix of Project Skills to improve business operations and BAU skills to service business operations.
• Highly proficient with data and numbers, complex information systems and financial knowledge to interpret and sense check figures
• We are looking for solid experience with Business intelligence tools to merge data sets in SQL and perform Data transforms to build Dashboards. We use DOMO, but your experience could be with other BI Tools like Qlik, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI.
• Highly experienced at improving Data Quality from the point of input, through our systems and into our Business Intelligence tool DOMO.
• Highly proficient with MS Excel including advanced features, building and maintaining macros/VBA, SQL, complex formulas and transforms of data flows.
• Participate in the continuous improvement of Data Quality through identification, mapping and proving data at each point in the data flow. Proving calculations and data transforms, improving trust in the end reports and insights we provide to the business.
• Run fast paced projects to create on-demand data analytics by moving out of static excel spreadsheets and into DOMO our Business Intelligence tool using SQL to provide real time information
• Compile monthly reports for Regional Operations enabling the business to monitor, control and improve P&L, Sales Pipeline, Resource Utilization and Multi-Project Financials
• Analyze complex data sources and interdependencies
• Use existing reports to control data quality, follow-up and communicate effectively with project managers and business owners to improve data quality