Software Developer Diagnostics
- Implementation and documentation of subcomponents of embedded software in C/C++ in the area of diagnostics and fault memory.
- Development of test software using Unit Tests.
- Commissioning and testing of the subcomponents within the overall software.
- Execution of Code-Reviews.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering or appropriate graduation.
- Experience in Embedded Software-development with C/C++ preferably in one of the areas of automotive, diagnostics or fault memory.
- Good knowledge in the area of C/C++ and Unit Tests.
- Analytical skills and good system understanding in the embedded SW area.
- Autonomous and systematic way of working.
- Good English skills in spoken and written English.