Software Developer Diagnostics
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HARMAN active
View all jobs Software Developer Diagnostics active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Implementation and documentation of subcomponents of embedded software in C/C++ in the area of diagnostics and fault memory.
- Development of test software using Unit Tests.
- Commissioning and testing of the subcomponents within the overall software.
- Execution of Code-Reviews.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering or appropriate graduation.
- Experience in Embedded Software-development with C/C++ preferably in one of the areas of automotive, diagnostics or fault memory.
- Good knowledge in the area of C/C++ and Unit Tests.
- Analytical skills and good system understanding in the embedded SW area.
- Autonomous and systematic way of working.
- Good English skills in spoken and written English.