Raw Materials Warehouse Coordinator
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Responsible to coordinates the activities of the Raw Materials Warehouse;
* Responsible for overseeing the goods receipt and issue;
* Responsible to implement and insure the Romanian legal requirements, enforce the internal standards for occupational safety as well;
* Responsible for the quality of raw material;
* Performs material flow analyses and stock management;
* Performs periodical raw materials inventory;
* Solves the occurring problems, elaborates actions plans with deadlines to improve the activity;
* Coordinates the warehouse team;
* Evaluates the performance level of team members.
* University degree;
* Previous work experience in logistic coordination;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level);
* Excellent communication skills;
* English language skills, advanced level;
* Results oriented person, with focus on quality;
* Problem solving abilities and innovative approach.
What we offer:
* Flexible working schedule;
* Personal development programs & trainings;
* Complete package of medical services;
* Meal Vouchers & canteen in the location with discounts;
* International work environment and travelling opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.