QA Automation Engineer
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch
• Experience in automated testing minimum 1 year
• Good understanding of the testing methodologies
• Knowledge of Selenium
• Good knowledge of testing techniques Black Box and White Box
• Knowledge of Jira bug data base
• Knowledge of Ruby Cucumber Watir is a plus
• Previous usage of BPM tools is a plus
• Knowledge of relational data base is a plus
• Good communication
• Solution oriented
• Positive attitude
• Desire to learn new things
• Attention to details
• Team Spirit
Foreign languages and Level of Proficiency required: English C level – Proficient user
Travel – % of work time: max 20% (out of a project duration), no more than 2 weeks at a time
• Test the developed applications and make sure all the requirements and business rules are followed and the quality of the application reaches the internal and client standards
• As a QA Automation Engineer, you have to create, execute, maintain and update the automated test cases, created according to the internal standards.
• When needed manual testing will be performed using exploratory or experience bases testing techniques
• Report any encountered bugs in the bug database.
• Establish the project testing strategy along with the QA manager
• Work closely with Business Analysts to understand the business rules
• Work closely with Developers to ensure that the requirements are met
• Work closely with the QA Manager and Project Manager to make sure the internal methodology is followed
• Root cause analysis