QA Automation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AGYS active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Automation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at agys.ch
• Experience in testing the web applications
• Experience in automated testing minimum 1 year
• Good understanding of the testing methodologies
• Knowledge of Selenium, Java
• Knowledge on Agile methodology
• Knowledge of web services testing
• Knowledge of Ruby programming language is a plus
• Knowledge of relational data base is a plus
• Knowledge of Bamboo, GIT is a plus
• Strong organizational skills
• Good communication
• Solution oriented
• Positive attitude
• Desire to learn new things
• Attention to details
• Team Spirit
Foreign languages and Level of Proficiency required: English C level – Proficient user
Travel – % of work time: max 20% (out of a project duration), no more than 2 weeks at a time
• As a QA Automation Engineer, you have to:
- Write test cases in cucumber according to business scenarios
- Write the methods behind the cucumber test steps
- Use Xpath to identify the objects on the webpage
- Use Page Object modeling technique to link the objects to your methods
- Update and maintain the created test cases
• Report any encountered bugs in the bug database.
• Establish the tests design along with the QA manager
• Work closely with Business Analysts to understand the business rules
• Work closely with Developers to ensure that the requirements are met
• Work closely with the QA Manager and Project Manager to make sure the internal methodology is followed
• Root cause analysis