QA Automation Engineer
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
AGYS’s packaged and easy to tailor solutions for on premise and SaaS offerings for Cloud offering consists in:
BankConnect™ , a product suite of banking solutions that focus primarily in the areas of: New Customer Engagement and Onboarding, Credit Instrument Origination and Issuance, Integrated Risk Management, Compliance Assurance. BankConnect™ is a product family, designed to help client companies compete for and better retain the new generation of banking customer, expedite and reduce risk associated with daily onboarding and product transacting and ensure compliant activities throughout.
BlueFabric™, a low-code process development platform, running on IBM BPM in the Cloud, that delivers an innovative line of business platform for easily designing and rolling out volume back office business processes in a highly cost effective manner.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch; www.bank-connect.ch and www.bluefabric.ch.
• Experience in automated testing minimum 1 year
• Good understanding of the testing methodologies
• Knowledge of Selenium
• Good knowledge of testing techniques Black Box and White Box
• Knowledge of Jira bug data base
• Knowledge of Ruby Cucumber Watir is a plus
• Previous usage of BPM tools is a plus
• Knowledge of relational data base is a plus
• Good communication
• Solution oriented
• Positive attitude
• Desire to learn new things
• Attention to details
• Team Spirit
Foreign languages and Level of Proficiency required: English C level – Proficient user
Travel – % of work time: max 20% (out of a project duration), no more than 2 weeks at a time
• Test the developed applications and make sure all the requirements and business rules are followed and the quality of the application reaches the internal and client standards
• As a QA Automation Engineer, you have to create, execute, maintain and update the automated test cases, created according to the internal standards.
• When needed manual testing will be performed using exploratory or experience bases testing techniques
• Report any encountered bugs in the bug database.
• Establish the project testing strategy along with the QA manager
• Work closely with Business Analysts to understand the business rules
• Work closely with Developers to ensure that the requirements are met
• Work closely with the QA Manager and Project Manager to make sure the internal methodology is followed
• Root cause analysis