Network Demand and Delivery Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Network Demand and Delivery Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with more than 3500 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Network Operations, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our
The Technology vertical encompasses everything from Solution Architecture, Product Development to delivery and operations, including Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world!
• Fluency in English ( writing/speaking)
• Knowledge of 3GPP standards is highly desired
• Excellent technical skills in Core Network, IT and/or support systems architecture & design for mobile telecoms networks as well as enterprise IT, internet, mobile and/or communications technology (2G, 3G, 4G)
• Track record of demonstrable telco-based architect and delivery.
• Proven experience in developing/evolving, and/or supporting architecture and designs using several of the following building blocks used in M2M: Core Network (HLR/SMSC/GGSN/AAA/DIAMETER/PCRF), BSS Systems
• Proven track record (4-5 years) of delivering required engineering functions in the IT+ Telco industries
• International experience and proven ability to deliver within a geographically dispersed matrix organization
• Deep understanding of networking technologies and planning, as well as basic operating processes.
• Deep understanding of TelCo Voice Applications and the core network elements such as IMS, EPC, NGN, Class IV / V switches and basic transmission technologies.
• Knowledge of provisioning and OSS systems (fault, capacity-, performance, and configuration management)
• Working according to agreed KPIs
• Creates work instructions and operational technical procedures in order to consolidate knowledge and skills inside the team
• Working in a team to translate functional and non-functional requirements into engineering documentation and resultant deployment solutions that span the technical implementation including Network design, end-to-end solution architecture, service and support processes.
• Undertaking impact assessment/validation of Design Documentation submitted by the M2M Line of Business for the customer solution design:
• Align with the M2M architecture strategy,
• Leading the technical OnBoarding and delivery technical activities, from on-boarding to delivery and troubleshooting.
• Own the technical assurance for all aspects of the network delivery OnBoarding process, quality control of network design documents.
• Analyse, validate the solution design documentation from M2M Line of Business, determining the technical components needed to address the customer demand while ensuring consistency with the defined M2M architecture strategy
• Own solution implementations while in the delivery phase
• Be the SPOC for first line troubleshooting with Customer and Line of Business
• Creation of APN scripts on GGSN nodes.
• Creation of IPSec configurations on Cisco and Juniper devices.
• Creation of Route Targets on MPLS nodes.
• Creation of Firewall rules.
• Deep understanding of PDP contexts.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex networking problems between the different nodes used in 3G and 4G solutions.