HR Employee relations - Ukrainian and Russian
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area;
• Experience in customer support;
• Minimal experience in HR is an advantage;
• Knowledge of English (medium), Russian and Ukrainian (advanced).
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
• Verbal and written communication skills on different audiences.
• Provides generalist HR advice and guidance, acting as the first point of contact for employee where self-service is either unavailable or where the query cannot be resolved through the self-service channels available;
• Is responsible for processing HR administration activities using the reference materials available across a range of specialisms, supporting direct customer facing queries;
• Collects and verifies supporting documentation from employees and line managers in order to initiate/ complete HR transactions;
• Analyses customer requests and determines where queries require specialist support or escalation to appropriate parties;
• Executes administrative and transactional processes across the scope of service provided, using online tools, systems and applications;
• Monitors own performance against service standards, established SLAs and KPIs, to ensure that a professional, efficient and quality service is consistently provided to customers.
• Fixed salary + bonuses;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance; etc.
Details at 0755099517.