Accounting Analyst (General Ledger) with Bulgarian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Accounting Analyst (General Ledger) with Bulgarian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Business Degree and 1-3 years experience required.
* Experience with or knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley.
* Knowledge of accounting, SFAS Rules.
* SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* English language skills (B2 required, C1 preferred)
* Time management skills.
* Provides accounting services for various groups (such as sales and decision support) related to the finance closes including posting journal entries, reconciling accounts, & maintaining appropriate documentation.
* Analyses information and variances. Identify, investigate and explain variances in assets and liabilities from prior periods and exceptions.
* Summarize and report financial and non-financial data.
* Ensures GL, balance sheet and P&L accuracy.
Analyses processes to identify opportunities for improvement or root causes of exceptions. Provide input and implement solutions.
* Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
* Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
* Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
* Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
What's in it for You?
* Great people culture.
* Salary package based on experience and expertise.
* Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
* Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness