PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role of direct sales to legal persons
• 1-2 years of experience in the field (sales, IT training and solution consultancy)
• 1-2 years of experience in client service
Technical competences and abilities:
• Fluent in English
• Technical certifications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Conflict management and negotiation skills
• Quick learner
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
This job opportunity is available in Brasov.
• To correctly identify the needs of legal persons through a consultative attitude and position products from our portfolio based on need analysis.
• To attain sales objectives.
• To have excellent knowledge of the company’s products and services and to be capable of supporting the value of said services and products as well as the price policy and company differentiators through the sales process.
Considering the specifics of the services offered by the company, the following types of opportunities can arise:
Complete solution (includes design/consultancy, equipment delivery, implementation, support/maintenance, training for delivered solution)
Training for the technical team or for part of the personnel (Microsoft Office, sales trainings, etc.)
Specialized consultancy during projects for clients (network design/infrastructure configuration/reconfiguration)
Support and maintenance services for IT infrastructure
• To make proper use of the tools required to register clients and opportunities.
• To analyze the current data base of clients and build a client portfolio to keep in contact with (active portfolio).
• To interact constantly through phone, email or at the client’s premises with current clients as well as potential clients.
• To follow the evolution of training and IT solution projects.
• To follow the financial fluxes of the clients, monthly/quarterly/annual revenues and payment of invoices and when it is needed to make a follow-up.
• To rigorously fill out documents and all the paperwork and make sure that these are deposited/archived properly in accordance with standards.
• To uphold Service Instructions and all procedures specific to the job.
• To report ab analysis of results versus objectives on a weekly basis to your direct manager as well as a plan of action for the following period.
• To make propositions of tools and good-practices which can help with job-specific productivity increase and efficiency.