Communities Development Manager - Timisoara Office
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Toluna Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Communities Development Manager - Timisoara Office active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
To complete our team and support our growth as a global leader, we are looking for a Communities Development Manager. The ideal person for this role is Online Marketing and Tech Savvy, data driven, with proven hands on experience working collaboratively with cross functional teams in a fast and dynamic environment. If you are someone who is passionate about online digital marketing with an uncanny ability to delight clients by understanding their needs and those of internal stakeholders to deliver outstanding services, then this is a great role for you.
What you’ll bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing;
• 2+ years’ experience in online digital & affiliate with an established record as a marketing professional;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present complex data, influence others and build relationships;
• Proficient IT skills including but not limited MS Office and Online Advertising Technology;
• Strong team building skills including cross-cultural abilities;
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills;
• Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change;
• Self-driven, proactive and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as working in teams;
• Creative thinker with a passion for the online digital marketing space;
• Must have a strong work ethic, integrity and business acumen;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with data driven approach;
• Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very fast paced environment.
As the Communities Development Manager, you will be responsible for the acquisition of the members to these communities ensuring that they are remarkably engaged and participate in market research activities.
What you’ll do:
• Drive business prospection for the further development of an established portfolio of online media partners on our proprietary affiliate network ThinkAction;
• Partner with International Sales team to ensure a clear line of communication and timely responses for client RFPs;
• Co-ordinate and execute the conception and delivery of media campaigns to ensure first in class delivery of member acquisition for client communities;
• Advise clients on best practices for member acquisition and panel health (engagement, incentives, retention) to drive high value behaviors;
• Proactively participate in the creation & design of the community and the advertising formats for member acquisition;
• Planning and execution of digital marketing, on a performance marketing model, to ensure the achievement of client objectives respecting agreed project delivery timing and quotas;
• Assign Affiliate’s budget ensuring maximum ROI & Profit Margin is achieved;
• Monitor affiliate’s performance and qualitative analysis of panelists generated for the communities;
• Regular in-depth reporting of campaign performance vs objectives and quality control checks;
• Stay abreast of new media/industry trends and proactively make strategic recommendations on new opportunities.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members.
This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Staffing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted.