European Graduate Program
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Federal-Mogul Motorparts active
View all jobs European Graduate Program active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Federal-Mogul Corporation is an innovative and diversified global supplier for quality products, trusted brands and sustainable solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as for power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial environment.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts operates in Romania through two plants located in Ploiesti and a Global Business Center located in Bucharest.
Visit our website and find out more about us at: www.fmmotorparts.ro
• Bachelor, master, or predictable grade’s degree in your preferred function.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability and initiative to solve problems in a team, be proactive and goal-oriented
• Experience in any voluntary activity/ University program (Erasmus; Travel & Work etc.)
• Willingness to adapt to new situations
• Valid documentation to be able to work in various European locations
• To join our European Graduate Program in 2018
Federal-Mogul Motorparts is a long-established global automotive supplier of premium and value-added high quality components to vehicle and transportation manufacturers and the aftermarket.
Pursuing a ‘customer-first’ philosophy, we strive to be ahead of the times of product innovation. Our management and engineering teams employ cutting-edge knowledge and technology to be at the forefront of the latest technical and regulatory developments.
The key to our success is you becoming part of our European Graduate Program
This two year leadership development rotational program give you the exciting chance to start your career path/professional career development and to become an important part of our company’s future. We offer opportunities in the following functions: Engineering & Continuous Improvement.
Discover your potential
• A dedicated two year leadership training and development program
• An assigned mentor throughout the program
• Opportunities to work at various European Federal-Mogul Motorparts sites
• Responsibility for project charters supporting the company’s business objectives
• Being part of a global team and working in a multi-cultural environment
• Developing a career within the Motorparts organization