Team Leader for Level 2 Control
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Leader for Level 2 Control active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
Team Leader Level 2 Control
Your Mission: As a Team Leader your mission will be to supervise the activity of Finance Level 2 Control Team and provide support and coaching to team members, ensuring a good functioning and fairness of the tasks.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Coordinate and allocate level 2 controls tasks and missions;
- Monitor the accoplishment of the roadmap established for the team;
- Monitor team’s activity & anticipate the peaks to validate the charge allocation with the Manager;
- Insure resilience of services provided : insure the back-up within his team and the BCP of his team;
- Ensure clients & partners (including internal and external auditors) requests are addressed;
- Hold a daily/weekly meeting with the team;
- Hold regular 1-to-1 meetings with all team members;
- Insure people development inside SG Group;
- Validate, monitor overtime and propose action plans to reduce it if necessary;
- Participate to solve the teams issues and raise alerts to the Management if any alert;
- Insure that internal, security and confidentiality rules are respected by the staff;
- Anticipate, monitor and declare any operational risk events occuring;
- Ensure activities and client services are clearly defined;
- Define staff objectives and conduct appraisals and regular feedback;
- Ensure standards, KPIs dashboard are set and produced;
- Propose action plans to improve performance or remediate issues;
- Improve and simplify processes across the team and share best practices with collaterals, propose his help to solve the issues (technical skills, resources ....);
- Report to the Manager locally and to the functional Manager;
- Organize and prepare documentation for Client Committees or other Governance meetings;
- Raise risks alerts to Management and customers;
- Contribute to implement the strategy locally.
A little about You:
- Economical studies;
- Qualifying experience in financial audit/accounting with a focus on internal controls, preferably in regulatory/financial services/banking;
- Relevant experience in team management;
- Fluency in English and French.
We also value:
- Managerial skills and conflict management;
- Showing a responsible attitude in the general exercise of the mission;
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in regulations.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses)
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.