Baker Tilly is a leading firm of Auditors, Accountants, Tax Consultants and Lawyers, which offers services of the highest standards to more than 3000 businesses operating both nationally and internationally.
We can meet the demands of our clients, always paying the highest attention to the quality of our services because it is well know that SERVICE IS OUR SUCCESS.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science
• Strong computer skills including very good knowledge of Microsoft Suite applications
• Knowledge of SQL/SAP environment will be considered as an advantage
• Good customer service skills
• Excellent written / verbal communication skills (Romanian and English)
• Ability to interact in a team environment and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
• Positive, mature and professional attitude
• day-to-day IT activities under the supervision of Central IT from Cyprus