Campaign Manager CRM
As our (Senior) Campaign Manager you will be responsible for driving online marketing campaigns and defining our campaign strategy communication to our existing user base (CRM). Your strategic initiatives strive to raise monetization and retention.
- Define campaign strategies for specific user segments (Free 2 Paid, Trials) in our communication channels (In Product, email, Mobile Push/in app Push)
- Support product marketing with product communication to all customer segments (responsibility for certain products/product families)
- Connect with Product Management to define and implement the most promising marketing approaches for each product
- Be creative and enhance our campaigns with new ideas and concepts
- Create trigger campaign along the customer journey to ensure maximum customer centricity
- Schedule and monitor all our campaigns in our campaign management systems
- Define reporting measurements and track our campaign development process (campaign briefs, story tasks, …)
- Grow the business by consistent data-driven optimization of segmentation and value driven messaging
- Create data reports and presentations for campaign flows and CRM programs
- Use data-driven performance reviews to enhance our active renewal and monetization campaigns
- Be responsible for our business case and forecasts
- Act as interface for all relevant business areas
Your profile:We are searching for a University graduate with at least 2 years of experience in a marketing department and sound knowledge of campaign management. Basic knowledge about product marketing and/or experience within software industry would be helpful. You should know how to deal with a considerable revenue responsibility and leading projects in interdisciplinary teams. If you are a creative and analytical person at the same time with a lot of enthusiasm in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you could be the perfect fit for this position.
An opportunity to make a difference
With 100 million customers worldwide and 500 employees, Avira is a leading provider of proprietary IT security solutions for private and professional customers.
Avira has over 25 years of experience and is an industry pioneer. With headquarters in Tettnang, Germany, which is located close to Lake Constance, Avira is one of the region’s largest employers. In addition to Tettnang, Avira has offices abroad and maintains partnerships in Europe, Asia and America.