Sales Support Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Sales Support Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data centre to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our Internship Programme
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our 12 months Internship Program. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Interns @HPE could also benefit from:
- Having an assigned local Buddy to help and support you during the program's duration
- Chance to participate in projects sponsored by senior leaders
- Access to various trainings
- Opportunity to establish and develop professional network in the company
- Flexible working hours 4/6/8 per week
- Competitive salary
We are looking for high-achievers who are:
- Still enrolled fulltime at the University pursuing a Bachelor/Master
- Motivated students interested in IT/Technology/Sales/Marketing areas
- Fluent English speakers
- Very communicative and goal oriented;