Students – internship programs - Centric
Students – internship programsEverything Begins With A Plan. What’s yours?
The first career steps are difficult and uncertain for many of us. The first step is gaining knowledge in faculty, but after this period ends, you have no real work related experience. You may encounter reluctance from employers who refuse to hire inexperienced graduates. Centric believes that an internship is the opportunity to learn directly from our professionals, accumulate knowledge and experience. We offer you many opportunities for internships.
If you are looking for a paid internship, we always have a place for knowledge-thirsty and enthusiastic people who want to think further.
What's in it for you
- Your internship at Centric will be a both pleasant and useful experience. You will be guided by our experienced colleagues, learn new things in your field and acquire a lot of knowledge. Students who are interns at Centric always get a challenging assignment.
- We have some of the best professionals in Iasi that give the best guidance in their field.
- You will have the opportunity to work in SCRUM team on applications that are used internally or on real life projects.
- You will work in an environment where you are encouraged to make mistakes and to learn something every time.
- You will have the opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
Logical, technical and English tests: if you pass all three of them you will have a meet and great discussion on technical and personal level with your future mentor. If the feedback is positive all the way, you will join the Centric team for three months.
We are constantly developing innovative products and services and we believe in the power of innovation. Innovation requires knowledge. That’s why Centric is investing in knowledge. Internally, but also by collaborating with educational institutions from Iasi. We collaborate with the Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, the Faculty of Mathematics, the Faculty of Computer Science and the Faculty of Business Information Systems.
This cooperation includes, but is not limited to:
- Internships. We offer students many opportunities to learn directly from our professionals, acquire knowledge and experience. That is our way of supporting the knowledge-thirsty and enthusiastic students who want to grow on a professional level. Furthermore, if they perform well, we offer them a permanent position in our organization.
- Tech days. It represents our initiative to support and improve the local developers’ community by facilitating the exchange of experience and best practices between IT specialists. Our speakers are professionals with solid IT experience. We offer practical and interactive presentations, complemented by open discussions, in a relaxed atmosphere in order to exchange thorough knowledge.
Take a look at what our interns from Iasi have to say!
Sebastian, Software Developer
For me, Centric Internship was a new step. Adapting from a totally different IT position to a development one was a true challenge. But when you are doing something you really like and when you are welcomed in a friendly and professional community this challenge become more accessible. Centric inspired me, not only as a company, but more as an core of people working with passion, working together, even divided in teams, we still are one big family, and I’m very glad that I’m a part of IT.
Doru, Software Developer
My internship at Centric was a great way to begin my career. It was the first position as a developer and this internship helped me accommodate with the work environment. I liked that I worked at a real project. I had a great team and a great mentor that guide me through each step and helped me with every problem I had. Also Centric is like a big team where even if you are new the company, everybody is there for you. Centric is a good recipe with a great work environment and awesome people.
If you perform well during your internship, we might offer you a job at Centric!