Grads Recruitment - Associates in Tax
Write your story at KPMG
You have the opportunity to start writing your story and embrace a growth mindset at the most popular Big4 firm to work for!
Check out where you can find our name:
- The 2017 Most Desired Employers Survey, powered by Catalyst.
- The Best Companies to Work for list, issued by Fortune.com.
- The Coolest Consultancy Firm in Romania – Forbes Coolest Brands, published by Forbes Romania.
We think that one of the secrets of our popularity is that we constantly seek to design a matching environment for your career expectations. You will be offered amazing professional challenges, a varied career with the chance to work with clients from a wide range of industries and develop numerous skills, the opportunity to use the latest technology to serve clients’ needs, supportive and friendly colleagues and remarkable career development opportunities. This is how we describe working for one of the biggest companies in the world.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to make your success our priority and inspire you to become your best self!
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
- Team player who takes responsibility for her/his work
- Flexible, open to change and proactive
- Strong knowledge of standard office IT applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- Out of the box thinking
- Judgment & decision-making
- Resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles
KPMG in Romania offers:
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (e.g. short Friday, work from home);
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm;
- Constant technical training on all tax areas, many soft skills development programs and support in obtaining the professional certification (CCF and/or ADIT);
- Challenging projects, our involvement ranging from processing the payroll for our clients to advising them on reorganizations. Plus everything in between.
- Unique perks like sport and massage in the office, lemonade Thursday, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.