Customer service Advisor with Croatian/Serbian
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).Requirements
How could you play this role:
• Be friendly, confident and able to build relationships with everyone;
• Enjoy communication with customers;
• Be organized, analytical;
• Have a professional behavior all over;
• Have a good level of English and be native in Croatian or Serbian.
You have a very important role in our customer’s journey.
• Ensure the customer relationship by call;
• Promote and sell client products;
• Give support in order management and monitor the portfolio of the customer;
• Work towards sales targets, delivering great customer service throughout;