Customer Care with Lithuanian and English (Cryptocurrency)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International Europe active
View all jobs Customer Care with Lithuanian and English (Cryptocurrency) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
Interested in the evolution of the digital currency?
TELUS International is recruiting for our potential client, an online portal dedicated to helping newcomers gain knowledge about the world of digital currency.
Become a part of a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that has over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Bulgaria, Romania, the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Central America and the Philippines.
As a Customer Support Agent you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and strong brand to serve modern society. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top brands!
Are you looking for a great career and a place to shine?
Join our team!
- Lithuanian and English level B2
- Willing to work full time on a fixed schedule, Monday - Friday, business hours
- Basic computer and internet navigation skills
- Good communication skills with strong customer focus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the Wireless or Telecom sector may be an advantage
- Resolve client requirements quickly and accurately through phone, e-mail or chat contact
- Confirm client understanding of the solution and provide additional support
- Clarify client requirements and confirm understanding of the problem
- Effectively transfer misdirected client requests to an appropriate party
- Be an awesome team member
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Monthly meal tickets
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page