Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Agile Coach active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Agile Coach certification
- Scrum Master certification
- several years of experience coaching at large organizations
- both a strong leader and an advocate for the adoption of Agile
- assertive about adherence to Agile processes and enthusiastic about Agile practices and their benefits
- both educator and coach
– great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire and motivate
- some background or coursework in Computer Science
Duties and responsibilities
- educate employees on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work
- provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the adoption of Agile methodologies
- mentor teams: as a mentor, is responsible for guiding teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions
- provide hands-on support, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile
- coach employees in using Agile techniques like story mapping, scrum ceremonies, estimating, slicing the demand, etc.
- provide support for designing a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies, and continually offering strategies for improvement
- provide support in implementing the Agile methodology: implementing Agile process, principles and practices across Business Solution Center teams.
The Agile Coach must use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation
- define a maturity roadmap to gradually increase the Agile setup to a higher maturity level, by facilitating continuous improvement