Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Agile Coach active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) in theory and practice.
• Knowledge of development processes at least in theory (Extreme Programming, Continuous integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps).
• Deployment of Agility on several projects.
• Coach behavior.
• Has developped human skills (e.g. by following a dedicated training), such as Empathy.
• Ability to influence a group of people.
• Ability to handle conflictual situations.
Very good level of English
• French are highly appreciated
• At least 5 years of experience in Agile projects and 2 years in coaching.
• Provides assistance upon request.
• Helps understand the Agile mindset and take on the right behavior for the development teams, the Steering Group, and the stakeholders.
• Ensures the team is doing good Agile in each phase of the project by observing, consulting and providing feedback
• Performs continual watch for his/her domain (methods, human, ...) and participates in Agile community events
• Updates continuously training and best practices documents in accordance with the maturity of the organization
• Regularly assesses Agile maturity and points out improvement opportunities Activities with individuals
• Coaches individuals in understanding their role and improving their efficiency. The coach is primarily dedicated to the team members (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product Leader, developers or any other team members) and may also work with Steering Group members or on other members of the organization.
• Coaches in resolving specific problems. Activities with a team
• Motivates and inspires cross-functionnal teams in the delivery of digital products at a constant pace following best-in class Agile principles.
• Supports agile teams during framing. • Animates different workshops. • Helps in creating the Agile artefacts. • Helps in animating the Agile events.
• Supports the team in producing the User Stories and provides guidance on how to write user stories properly.
• Ensures that the blocking points are identified and escalated if necessary.
• Resolves potential conflicts between peoples.
• Verifies that the team maturity is evolving to allow the coach to leave the project as soon as possible. Activities with a Steering Group
• Helps in understanding their role in the Agile methodology.
• Provides guidance with Agile metrics.
Activities with the organization
• Contributes to the Agile communities.
• Promotes new practices.
• Updates training material and best practice documents in accordance with the maturity of the organization.
• Helps the organization throughout its transformation.
• Works with domain directors to help them extend the Agility within their perimeter.
• Deploys Agile practices beyond Agile projects and teams (Managers, support functions, ...).