Tax Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Bucharest Office
Tax Graduate Recruitment 2018Tax at Deloitte is fast moving, exciting and challenging. There are tax implications in virtually every business transaction and the rules never stand still. As the world becomes more integrated, increasingly complex tax implications arise for multinational companies. Hence we provide a complete array of tax services to companies of all sizes and across all business sectors within the regional and local market.
The business environment is changing rapidly so we are in constant pursuit of new opportunities and developing new service offerings for our clients. For us to keep up with the fast pace at which we move, we have a continuous need for talented and motivated professionals.
A Junior Tax Consultant:
- Is included in one of several teams of tax consultants and gradually specializes in specific tax issues;
- Looks for and studies the documentation underlying the relevant questions; uses Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources;
- Prepares draft letters for clients, summarizing facts, analyses and specified solutions and recommendations;
- Participates to comprehensive local and regional learning programs as well as undertaking self-study efforts using Deloitte global e-learning platform;
- Works under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants);
- Communicates with domestic and foreign clients.
The ideal profile includes:
- 3rd year, fresh graduate or master degree within Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Law School or other economic major preferred (but not mandatory).
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
- Very good academic credentials;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English; other languages are a plus);
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.