Software Developer Intern - Builder Tools - Amazon Development Center Romania
Are you passionate about improving the way developers build applications? Do you make and customize your own tools to get things done faster? Do you care about your fellow engineers and would like to have a customer you can fully understand and relate to?
Builder Tools is tasked to develop and improve the platform Amazon engineers use for running their tools. In a world where everything is moving to the cloud, software development shouldn't be left behind. Since this is a new area, this initiative leaves ample opportunities for innovation while already having an existing product to build up on. The team also owns other key products, including the de facto product for creating new websites and services in Amazon, and continue developing it.
As a Software Development Intern, you will work on exciting projects alongside our talented professionals. You’ll gain valuable experience managing your own set of deliverables in analysis, design, and programming. You’ll have the opportunity to ask lots of questions, make valuable career contacts, and get paid doing it.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Ability to articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, actively pursuing a technical degree.
- Object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java, preferably on a Linux platform)
- Golang language experience
- Ruby or *nix system knowledge are also pluses, but not required