Junior Supply Planner (m / f) - Adhesives Division
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Henkel Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Supply Planner (m / f) - Adhesives Division active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Import-Export active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Transporturi active pe Hipo.ro
Henkel România, local branch of Henkel Central Eastern Europe, has almost 540 employees and a wide portfolio comprising over 30 brands, thousands of products, from cosmetics, detergents, to commercial and professional adhesives and technologies.
From its establishment in Romania in 1994, Henkel successfully launched an important number of brands from Henkel international portfolio: Persil, Pur, Rex, Perwoll, Silan, Clin, Bref (Laundry & Home Care); Fa, Palette, Taft, Gliss, Schauma, Brillance, Syoss, Vademecum, Hattric (Beauty Care); Ceresit, Thomsit, Moment, Super Attak, Loctite and Teroson (Adhesives).
• University degree, Economical or Technical studies preferred
• Experience required: 1-2 years in similar activities
• Advanced level of English – writing/reading/ speaking
• Practical experience in MS Office, especially Excel; Experience with SAP constitutes an advantage
• Initiative & determination to achieve, tenacity
• Decisiveness & risk taking
• Focus on continuous learning
• Time management skills
• Multitasking ability
• Stress resilient
• Persuasion skills
• To assure support for the Process of New Product Introduction
• To participate to the development and implementation of working instructions and procedures for the activities he/she is involved in
• To manage, organize and ensure the implementation of the ongoing projects
• To verify and prepare daily/ weekly/ monthly reports, according to the requests of his direct manager
• To ensure the supply of raw materials on time, in accordance with the production plan and product specifications
• To ensure the stock`s optimal sizing
• To manage the implementation of new products