DELPHI & .NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active
View all jobs DELPHI & .NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti.
ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
• Previous experience in developing complex applications in Delphi.
• Hands on experience with MS SQL Server.
• Knowledge of .Net framework preferable WPF.
• Business logic for one of the following: retail or pharma (nice to have).
• Team player and willingness to share best practice ideas.
• Proactive approach in identifying and solving problems.
• Ability to priorities and give estimates.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
• Document and report application specifications.
• Maintenance and support L3 for existing applications.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
• Offer estimates and be responsible for deliverables.
• Cod review and cross testing.
• Recognition of professional value, a career plan that we build together.
• Professional working environment.
• Premium Plus Health Package.
• Package for gym and massage.
• Training provided on state-of-the-art technologies and project management, as well as financing certifications.
• International projects for FORTUNE 500 companies.