DELPHI & .NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Previous experience in developing complex applications in Delphi.
• Hands on experience with MS SQL Server.
• Knowledge of .Net framework preferable WPF.
• Business logic for one of the following: retail or pharma (nice to have).
• Team player and willingness to share best practice ideas.
• Proactive approach in identifying and solving problems.
• Ability to priorities and give estimates.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
• Document and report application specifications.
• Maintenance and support L3 for existing applications.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
• Offer estimates and be responsible for deliverables.
• Cod review and cross testing.
• Recognition of professional value, a career plan that we build together.
• Professional working environment.
• Premium Plus Health Package.
• Package for gym and massage.
• Training provided on state-of-the-art technologies and project management, as well as financing certifications.
• International projects for FORTUNE 500 companies.