Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,500 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
If you're looking for a challenging environment, this is a very good opportunity to develop business skills and to work with highly skilled professionals.
You should prove a proactive and solution oriented attitude, as well as a mature and responsible approach to professional responsibilities. Succeeding in this role requires strong analytical and synthetic thinking, enhanced with attention to details and people skills.
What are the requirements for Payroll Consultant?
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position, past experience in accounting would represent a big plus;
- Economy related educational background would be a best fit;
- Good skills in working with Microsoft Excel;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Organizational skills, attention to detail;
- Solution oriented approach;
- Result and deadline oriented;
- Initiative, flexibility, creativity, team spirit.
As a Payroll Consultant, you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
- Advice and consultancy for clients related to payroll and employee administration;
- Specialized reports and custom solutions according to the clients needs;
- Managing monthly salary information;
- Verifying salary operation and calculation;
- Preparing and submitting fiscal declaration within the legal deadlines;
- Archiving monthly documents (pay sheets, declaration submission confirmations, declarations and other issued documents);
- Performing salary and contributions transfer;
- Preparing pay slips and delivering them to clients;
- Tracking the completing of medical leaves;
- Preparing and delivering specific reports and management reports and any other analysis/report the clients request;
- Processing personnel management data received from the clients;
- Performing client employment operations in REVISAL;
- Delivering various employee certificates upon request;
- Keeping track of annual leave, unpaid leave and unauthorized absence.
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Payroll Consultant position!
Send today your application for Payroll Consultant at career [at] bdo [dot] ro .