HR Contact Center Officer with Italian, French or German and English, TM
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Contact Center Officer with Italian, French or German and English, TM active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Administrative department activities:
- employee data processing;
- labor documents creation;
- preparing specific addendums and work statements;
- providing admin support for client company’s employee.
Contact Center activities:
- offering support to client employees with regards to their benefits;
- employment status;
- other Human Resources matters.
• University education is a plus;
• Fluent in Italian, French or German and English;
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Customer service skills;
• Team player;
• Available to work full time;
• Strong motivation to work with Human Resources processes.