Sr. Buyer Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Sr. Buyer Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- This position is responsible for the Sourcing and Procurement of Pipe, Valves and Fittings Commodity for Honeywell's PMT facilities.
- It involves locating, qualifying, negotiating contracts with, and maintaining relationships with a global database of suppliers that service the chemical process industry.
- This position will negotiate long-term agreements and purchase order contracts, as well as process day-to-day orders and resolve issues.
- The position will use negotiations, market tests, and reverse auctions, and will leverage spend across plants and businesses to minimize cost.
- This position works closely with plant personnel to support spend at multiple locations and will direct annual purchases of approximately $30M in Capital and related spend.
Then you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of Procurement experience
- Experience with SAP or site relevant ERP systems.
- Ability to balance strategic goals with urgent tactical activity
- Ability to communicate effectively with Executive Management, Operations Management, external contacts such as high level positions within supplier organizations, and with all levels within the Honeywell organization.
We are offering:
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package;
- Extensive training programs;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- Dynamic and international work environment;