Health & Safety Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Blue Projects active.
Vezi toate job-urile Health & Safety Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
What we are looking for:
• A creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
• At least 4 years of experience in the field of construction health and safety
• Strong knowledge of health and safety legislation and auxiliary legislation
• Health and Safety certification
• University degree (engineering) – advantage
• Proficiency in English; Microsoft Office skills
• Planning and organization capabilities;
• Ability to foresee posible hazards and provide feasible preventive solutions in this respect
• Available to travel for work
What you should do:
• Conducts and records health and safety training (general, periodically, daily and occasional) for all employees on site in compliance with low in force;
• Assesses the knowledge of employess in terms of health and safety following the conducted training and keeps records of results;
• Carries out routine inspections on site and record and correct any non compliance with health and safety regulations in force
• Allocates adequate personal protective equipment to all employees in conformity with the hazards implied by each type of labour undertaken by respective employees;
• Ensures that all personal protective equipment is in good state at all times and replace the damaged ones without delay
• Supplies the site with all necessary risk preventive and protective materials
• Prepares and ensures implementation of all risk preventive and protective measures on site
• Identifies and records all work carried in special conditions
• Keeps records of all hazardous substances existing on site
• Keeps records of all incidents and accidents occured on site
• Ensures that all visitors are recorded, trained and properly equiped when entering the site and supervised throughout their visit
• Develops the emergency evacuation plan
• Provides technical and legal advice in terms of health and safety
• Liaises with health and safety regulatory agencies when necessary
What do we offer:
• As an employee of Blue Projects, you will make a difference in our world and in your career. You will have the chance to work on world-shaping projects while working with truly inspiring people to support your professional development.
• Excellent salary based on your experience and contribution.
• Dynamic and international team.
If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, ee encourage you to join our team, by applying online.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. We assure you that all the applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.