This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Blue Projects active
View all jobs Document Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Construction active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
What we are looking for:
• A creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
• Bachelor Law or Economics Degree
• Very good English knowledge both verbal and written
• Excellent PC skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Strong verbal, written, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Min. 2 years’ experience on similar position or project management represents advantage
• Previous exposure to large engineering and construction projects represent advantage
• Planning and organization capabilities;
• Available to travel for work
What you should do:
• Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems
• Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects
• Work in strict co-operation with the Project Manager to ensure project progress status integration
• Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard
• Register project documentations in accordance with company procedure
• Receive and processing project related documents from employees, clients, vendors, subcontractors and maintain the requests via tracking logs
• Prepare and editing paperwork for contract agreements
• Present documentation to Project Leaders for approval
• Collect and storing file from various departments
• Store, manage and track company and project related documents
• Scanning, organizing and maintaining documents, adhering to the company's document life cycle procedures
• Conduct regular review audits to ensure information on all records is accurate and up to date.
• Archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule
• Assist with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed
• Communicate with internal and external business partners
• Taking follow up actions, according to project schedule
• Participate to commercial discussions, keeping minutes of meetings
• Maintain relationships with multiple interfaces (management, client, vendors)
• Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team.
What we offer:
• As an employee of Blue Projects, you will make a difference in our world and in your career. You will have the chance to work on world-shaping projects while working with truly inspiring people to support your professional development.
• Excellent salary based on your experience and performance.
• Dynamic and international team.
If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to join our team, by applying online.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. We assure you that all the applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.