Site Solution Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Site Solution Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Within the Nokia GSD NI department, responsible for Global Service Delivery, we are looking for a senior NI Engineer (Senior Network Implementation Engineer).
- Propose and verify radio site solution (2G/3G/4G Nokia SRAN) in order to SWAP the existing cabinets and upgrade the site according to customer’s demand;
- Proactively assist the customer and local project team with technical issues that may arise with their solution implementation;
- Choose a technical solution according to the site layout and particularities;
- Assistance for field staff during various implementation activities, planned works and related troubleshooting;
- Creating, updating and identifying solutions in order to successfully deliver all designated tasks;
- Ensure accurate and timely site documentation verification as per technical instructions received from both customers and internal management;
- Ensuring that the site documents are delivered within the contractual deadlines
- Propose/develop/ verify/implement new work instructions and any change/evolution related to them;
- Propose improvements to processes;
- Transfer new tasks to GSD and inside GSD, between projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Information Technologies;
- Previous experience in field telecom activity is a plus;
- Previous experience needed in RAN Nokia Flexi and/or MR10 products;
- Previous experience with multivendor RAN technology is a plus (Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson, ZTE);
- Ability to deliver necessary knowledge transfer within the team;
- Ability to work after clear work instructions and under clear timelines;
- Ability to multitask;
- Strong MS Office Suite knowledge (Excel, Word);
- Strong computer skills (SW installation, PC installation, desktop tools installation);
- English Level: at least B2 level - is mandatory;
- French Level: at least B1 level - is mandatory.