Nokia WING Customer Experience and Analytics Lead
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Overview / Purpose of the Role
- Leading set up of Customer Experience and Analytics Function for Nokia WING a multi country globally deployed IoT Connectivity Enablement Service;
- Strategically, the role holder will be responsible for ensuring that worldwide customer experience requirements are analyzed and communicated in an appropriate manner;
- Leveraging Nokia Global Delivery capability and cross functional collaboration when required, establish methodology, tools and process for Customer Experience and Analytics, to enhance customer delivery and drive delivery excellence in a complex environment serving multiple customers in multi-tenant shared delivery model;
- Accountable for end to end Customer Experience and Analytics setup and delivery working across external parties and cross Nokia delivery functions including GDC, v Ops, and Care as well as with 3rd parties globally to ensure Insights are available and utilized to drive desired levels of customer experience;
- Ensure methods for measurement and reporting are in place and provide regular reporting and data to enable insights to be used to maximize delivery effectiveness;
- Lead WING Customer Experience and Analytics activity to input into improvement initiatives to meet and exceed customer commitments for multiple customers across a global IoT Connectivity Enablement Managed Service;
- Supporting all other functions in the WING organization to ensure service quality is achieved for multiple customers;
- The Customer Experience and Analytics lead will be a key player in ensuring customer of the Nokia WING service have a consistent, compelling and usable experience you will be a key player in directly influencing the attractiveness of Nokia WING as the “go to” Solution for IoT connectivity managed services.
- Introducing systems tools processes and methodology to capture, analyze and act on customer insight data;
- Ensuring the business gains an accurate and well-balanced perspective of customer experience by setting up review processes, KPI's and clear communication channels;
- Delivering data and performance analytics and data selections through close liaison with key stakeholders in the WING business and wider organization;
- Collecting customer experience feedback and communicating to delivery and development teams providing insights and information required into customer facing teams for delivery performance and optimization activities;
- Providing customer and user experience feedback to product development teams;
- Working in a large, geographically distributed, multi-cultural service delivery organization;
- Define, prioritize and drive the delivery of insight requirements to ensure we have a 360-degree view of our customers;
- Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for self-service of Data & Insight;
- Align multiple customer needs with business case and multi-tenant delivery model. To ensure relevant data and insights can be delivered effectively and efficiently;
- Key contributor to service and performance improvement initiative, ensuring plans are in place, delivered and benefits realized for the WING business;
- Ensuring an extremely high customer experience standard which maintains the Nokia WING reputation for delighting customers;
- Working with Global Delivery Centers and multiple customers to standardize approach and methodologies;
- Develop customer experience management recommendations and plans based on best practices to support improvements from the current to desired future state;
- Contribute to the development of proposals, presentations and reports.
- Experience in the domain of data analytics;
- A passion for delivery of the highest quality customer and user experience;
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and develop and communicate insights needed to advise technical and business leaders;
- Experience of Customer experience measurement and management and mapping to customer journeys;
- Driven and focused, deliver a high level of performance. Analytical;
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making;
- Process orientated with excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with a proven ability to work across functions and influence senior leaders;
- Communication and presentation skills and experience in customer facing roles;
- Understanding of IoT industry verticals and industry applications.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, backed by extensive industry experience in the required discipline