Nokia WING - Customer Service Assurance Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia WING - Customer Service Assurance Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Overview / Purpose of the Role
- Leading set up of performance and service assurance processes and methodology, tools / process for SLA adherence and delivery compliance towards customers and service delivery assurance for the Nokia WING IoT Connectivity Enablement Managed Service;
- Responsible for leading specific new customer contract performance targets setting, supporting customer contract discussions for delivery performance and customer experience and align multiple customer needs with business case and multi-tenant shared delivery model;
- Accountable for end to end service assurance capability ramp up and delivery for a multi country global network deployment for an IoT Connectivity Enablement Managed Service, leveraging Nokia Global delivery capability and cross functional collaboration when required;
- Agree and implement service assurance methodology tools and process across multiple internal and external parties, GDC, V Ops, CARE , 3rd party suppliers globally to ensure agreed contractual service levels are deliverable and measurable;
- Ensure methods for measurement and reporting are in place for SLA/ KPI and OLA to enable Service assurance governance to operate effectivity;
- Lead WING Services Delivery performance and improvement initiatives to meet and exceed customer commitments for multiple customers across a global IoT Connectivity Enablement Managed Service;
- Supporting all other functions to ensure service Launch to required timeframe and ongoing service quality is achieved.
- Leading and driving customer contract performance targets setting with customers;
- Align multiple customer needs with business case and multi-tenant delivery model. To ensure Service quality and service assurance can be delivered effectively and efficiently;
- Ensure customer KPI’s are clearly defined and that measurement methodology is in place;
- Ensure implementation of end to end service assurance methodology, tools and process across global delivery capability and diverse teams;
- Coordination of overall improvement initiative, ensuring plans are in place, delivered and benefits realized for the WING business;
- Ensure customer experience and satisfaction is maintained to expected levels;
- Provide insights and information required into customer facing teams for delivery performance and optimization activities;
- Use insights and information for optimization and improvement of the service efficiency and customer delivery quality;
- Identify & define areas of business and performance improvement. Own and drive improvement initiatives for an agreed portfolio of customer projects to ensure customer satisfaction and experience is optimized;
- Working with Global Delivery Centers and multiple customers to standardize approach and methodologies;
- Working with other members of the Service delivery organization to ensure service ramp up and delivery launch for new customers is achieved as effectively as possible;
- Ensure partner eco system and 3rd Party SLA’s are aligned to ensure e2e service assurance for allocated projects;
- Drive continuous improvements in operations to deliver excellence;
- Reduce the process variation using statistical process control methodology.
- Experience in managing successful customer deliveries;
- Experience as a leader and implementer of service improvement initiatives in a complex global organization;
- Extensive ITIL process experience;
- Communication and presentation skills and experience in customer facing roles;
- Process orientated with excellent problem-solving skills;
- Have operations experience in managing mobile networks, especially core networks for IoT for large scale multiple customer delivery;
- Experience in IOT and customer delivery on a global scale for multiple customers.