Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- Drive complex outage and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations;
- Play the role of Outage Manager, if required, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution;
- Resolve incidents within defined time period, and escalate unresolved incidents to Technical Support Operations, Outside Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), third-party providers, etc;
- Manage the communication during incidents, for ongoing tickets or when requested;
- Produce Incident Reports, conduct RCA analyze and Lesson Learned;
- Reviewing and auditing the process;
- Producing management information, including KPIs and reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of incident management and making recommendations for improvement and actions tracking;
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures;
- Ticket backlog management and push for resolution aged tickets;
- On call duty for out of hours incidents;
- Provide inputs for the ticket handling quality assessment.
- Ability to document information;
- Engineering background or equivalent experience;
- Experience in Incident management & coordination;
- Experience in telecom technical domains;
- Network troubleshooting & problem isolation;
- Topology of the customer's network;
- Good understanding of telecommunications / network / information technology solutions & product;
- Minimum 2-3 years of Core Incident Management experience;
- ITIL based framework experience;
- German and English mandatory.